A global multi-manager platform with pods of internal and partner portfolio managers, are searching for a Data Operations Engineer to join their Singapore office. This firm work across quantitative, fundamental equity and tactical trading strategies with over 30+ years of experience globally. They focus on investing in their own proprietary technologies so are able to be compete to be one of the best in their field.
The Data Operations Engineer will be responsible for...
- Observing and improving the performance of the data platform
- Use Site Reliability engineering principles to increase reliability and readiness for trading
- Availability of datasets and real-time data feeds
- Provide technical knowledge and data product expertise to PMs and data users
The Data Operations Engineer should have the following...
- Software engineering skills in python
- Experience supporting real time market data
- Linux operator and one scripting language
- Level 2 and 3 support issues
If you have other skills that aren't mentioned, but feel you would be a great fit, feel free to apply below for this Data Operations Engineer position in Singapore.