A leading hedge fund, with over $50Bn USD AUM, and global presence, are looking for a Data Engineer to join their global Data group, and part of the webscraping team. This firm are currently expanding their existing presence in Hong Kong, and now have several new headcounts for technology positions across their firm.
The Data Engineer will join the webscraping team, where the data you provide will help to drive investment decisions across the firm.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for...
- Collaborating with data users to understand requirements
- Design, implement and maintain webscrapes for alternative datasets
- Maintain alerting systems to ensure smooth operations
- Investigate and defuse data incidents
As a Data Engineer, you will need the following requirements...
- Experience in web development (Python/SQL/HTML/CSS/HTTP)
- Linux experience
- Webscraping tools such as selenium, scrapy, fiddler, postman, xpath
- Experience with AWS
If you are interested in this Data Engineer position on a permanent basis, based in Hong Kong, for further information about this position please apply.