Our client is an institutional investment management firm headquartered in Chicago, with over $150Bn assets under management. Founded in early 2000's they are now a global asset management firm covering several core strategies. They are now looking for a Data Engineer to join their global Data platform team.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for...
- Design, implement and maintain webscrapes and data acquisition pipelines
- Develop data ingestion on AWS, using Spark and Python
- Collaborate with portfolio managers, data scientists etc
The Data Engineer should have the following...
- Experience in object-oriented programming language e.g. Python, C++, Java etc
- Web scraping tools e.g. Selenium, Scrapy etc
- Linux experience (Windows experience a plus!)
- Good communication skills
- International company with many opportunities
- Part of a global team with colleagues in the US, London, Hong Kong
If you are interested, feel free to submit your CV to find out more, or drop me an email at for more information.