A successful and established Health Insurance is looking for a skilled Data Analyst based in Luxemburg. You will provide actuarial and analytical expertise specific to development projects, ranging from implementing analytical processes to more traditional actuarial processes. Does that sound interesting to you? Apply now!
What my client company has to offer
- Take the opportunity to fundamentally digitally revolutionize the insurance industry.
- Work in a highly innovative environment with over 50 data experts.
- Take advantage of a well-established employer.
- Internationally operating companies and their expatriate staff
- Ensure and support the technical actuarial modeling development
- Support the actuarial data quality workstream
- Support business development from an actuarial perspective
- Perform actuarial reviews and financial analyses of portfolios
- Provide support to the Pricing Team or Reserving Team
- Perform ad-hoc reviews of reinsurance arrangements
- Liaise with other departments to gather information and answer requests from internal stakeholders as well as partners within the wider group
- You are either a fully qualified Actuary (DAV, FIA or similar) or have proven expertise on a data analytics background.
- You possess highly developed analytical and technical modeling skills as well as experience in working with large data sets and the assessment of data quality.
- Proven experience with a programming language, especially SQL, PL/SQL and inside SAS used dialects.
- Experience with ETL, knowledge or prior experience in Business Intelligence tools architecture, concepts is considered an asset.
- Perfect knowledge and utilization of MS Office, especially MS Excel including VBA.
- Solvency II, IFRS 17 or risk management experience are considered an asset.
- You are used to work together with senior management in an international setup.
- You are fluent in English, additional foreign languages (e.g. German) will be considered an asset.
If you are interested, please send your CV or apply directly.