- Develop, maintain and implement targeted groups, also build, maintain and optimize campaigns.
- Analyses, evaluations and reports are part of your day to day work along with identifying and seeking out opportunities.
- Collaborate with teams to support E-commerce and engagement.
- We want to make the customers life and experience much easier and you will ensure that, we need you to be a communicator with other teams and our customer.
- The team is relatively new and well-rounded and knowledgeable and will be able to help you with every aspect of your day to day tasks, from marketing to optimization specialist. You will be a vital part of the building and progression of this team.
- Flexible working environment and always try to grow our employees.
- Fitness benefits.
- Personal Development budget of of €1.000 per year.
- Pension scheme.
- Equal opportunity employer, we want al of our employees to grow within the company.
- 5 years of experience in a data driven environment within E-commerce or Marketing Data.
- Fluent in SQL.
- Good knowledge in dashboarding, e.g. Power BI or Microstrategy.
- Some experience with Databricks, Adobe, Selligent or SAS-CI.
- Business fluent in English and Dutch.
If you are interested please contact Louise Bagge.
If this position is not of interest to you, but you are interested in discussing other opportunities or having a general conversation, please do not hesitate to reach out.