Our client, a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange for futures and options. Their management team have decades of experience within financial markets, from top quantitative trading firms and industry leading trading desks. They are now looking for both a Linux administrator and Linux System engineer to join the Hong Kong office in a collaborative and start-up team environment.
The Linux System Engineer will be responsible for the following...
- Monitor, support and deploy critical infrastructure used both internally and externally
- Incident management and supporting operation issues with exchange operations team
- Design, implement and manage network infrastructure including Linux
The Linux System Engineer should have the following requirements...
- 5+ years administering and deploying Debian and Redhat Linux solutions
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet or similar
- Automation skills/tools including Bash/Shell, Perl or Python
- Exposure to Zabbix monitoring platform
- Experience in similar Exchange or High Frequency trading environment
- Working in a team of forward-thinking technologists
- Good office location
- Exposure with international offices
If you are interested, feel free to apply below with your CV, or reach out to me at