Company summary: Company is a well-funded high frequency trading firm focused on the cryptocurrency and digital assets space that handles hundreds of thousands of trades daily, and has earned an average return of 50-400% on tens of millions of dollars worth of assets kept under their management. They are looking to add an experienced C++ developer to their small team who will play an important part in building out their automated trading system and algorithms. The role also offers a unique compensation package, as the developer earns a percentage of the firms annual PnL (a number that is routinely in the tens of millions) in addition to their base salary.
The Trading Systems Developer will be responsible for:
- Development of back-end functions for the automated trading system, such as trading algorithms and exchange connections
- Development of data collection, processing, and analysis functions
- Maintenance and optimization of existing systems
- Helping the company's growth into a leading high-frequency firm
The Trading Systems Developer should have the following qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a closely related field
- Experience with C++
- Understanding of data structures within the context of computer science.
- Self-motivation and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work on-site in New York area
- Previous experience with trading systems, distributed software architecture, or platforms such as AWS or Linux would be beneficial
- Chance to work with a small and innovative team that prides itself on having no red tape and an engineering focus
- Opportunity to join a growing firm and industry