The vacancy that they are looking to fill is a quant developer role covering a multitude of different asset classes doing application and enterprise-scale platform development. This firm offers the ideal scenario for anyone who is looking for an individual contributor role within a very collaborative environment and who are looking for flexible hybrid/remote work opportunities!
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing, extending, and maintaining essential trading and risk management tools and frameworks
- Collaborate with other developers and software engineers to produce production ready Python code
- Development and maintenance of pricing models and model libraries across several different asset classes
- Interface directly with sell and buy side clients to convey your understanding of different applications and platforms
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 5+ years of experience working in a quant development position, ideally previously supporting a trading desk
- Exceptional programming and quantitative skills in Python
- Masters degree in a computational field, PhD preferred
- Desire to be in an individual contributor role and make an impact
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.