An industry-leading bulge bracket bank is seeking an analytically driven individual to spearhead credit risk strategy for their unsecured-lending portfolios, which consist of co-brand and private label credit cards, personal loans, and overdraft. The individual will be joining the strategy and analytics team, which sits in the first line of defense and focuses specifically on strategy development. For this specific position, the individual will be expected to build an auto-decision and line assignment strategy for originations, develop risk-based authorization strategy, and enhance line management strategy.
- Help build line assignment, authorization strategies, and credit policy construction
- Work closely with the Data Science team to design models that address credit risk
- Conduct data analysis, data insight generation, trend identification, and data visualization to help understand credit risk drivers for unsecured consumer lending assets
- Leverage data learning to propose credit risk experiments for the credit card portfolio
- Develop new targeting, originations, and authorization scorecards and portfolio management strategies.
- Serve as an SME for all aspects of the credit card business - origination, strategy, portfolio management, and originations.
- Deep knowledge of retail banking or consumer lending
- 5+ years of experience in risk analytics or credit card strategy
- Advanced Degree in a technical field
- Familiarity with Big Data, Data Analysis, Trend Identification, and Data Visualization
- Proficiency with SAS, SQL, and R