A top American Investment Bank is looking for credit risk professionals from the AVP to Director level to join their Quality Assurance team specializing in credit risk. This is a newly consolidated team and function which sits on the front line of defense.
This team is essentially responsible for verifying established standards and processes that are being followed and consistently applied and use the results of the quality assurance reviews to assess the quality of the group's policies, procedures, programs, and practices as relates to the management of wholesale credit risk.
- Support leads in implementation and ongoing delivery of quality assurance
- Support senior heads on establishment of policies, procedures, keep up with rules/regulations, and support on initiatives
- Ensure credit risks are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled within the bank's risk appetite
- Support execution on objective assessments during quarterly annual reviews, follow up on corrective actions, and prepare quarterly reports to identify and navigate trends and potential solutions
- BA/BS or higher degree in Business or any related subject
- 5 - 8 years in corporate banking, internal audit, loan/assurance review, or credit risk management experience
- Experience on day-to-day credit functions associated with analysis and risk approval
- Strong knowledge and background on credit analysis for large investments/corporate industries
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills