We have a current opportunity for a Emerging Corporate Approval Officer, VP on a permanent basis.
- Work with and assist bankers in underwriting requests for commercial credit extensions for clients with ownership responsibilities for sound credit decisions in accordance with internal procedures/credit risk policy guidelines and standards.
- Carry out detailed financial analysis on companies, including trend and ratio analysis, and interpret the financial information.
- Responsible for credit and personal financial statement analysis on individuals, guarantors, and co-borrowers in order to evaluate repayment capacity based on cash flow statements, tax returns, and statements.
- Perform industry and geographical research and other due diligence as needed.
- Strong understanding of banking products and services - within Small Business/Commercial Banking and the broader organisation.
- Maintain compliance with the banks credit policies/practices and regulatory policies.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding company financial statements, including complicated business structures.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong Cantonese and Mandarin skills preferred.