Title: Credit Analyst - Vice President (m/w/d)
Company Summary: The company is a large international corporate and investment bank currently expanding its entities in Frankfurt and Dusseldorf. They are looking for a Credit Analyst to cover their growing European corporate portfolio and successfully fill the AVP position.
- Preparing credit applications such as projections, financial analysis, and industry analysis and recommending the correct obligor and facility grade.
- Ensuring that the bank's risk is minimized wherever possible. Writing Special Credit Reviews to minimize losses to the bank.
- Reviewing ISDA/loan terms and conditions.
- Maintaining good stakeholder engagement with key partners around the organization, particularly Head of Credit and Relationship Managers.
- Ensuring compliance with all procedures within internal grading systems for the bank to always comply with regulatory requirements.
- Implementing solutions for the bank's risk classification, management, and reporting.
- Participate in ad hoc project-related tasks.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, BA, or similarly related fields.
- Proven experience in Credit Risk, Analysis, or Underwriting within a bank, a rating agency, or another financial institution.
- Fluency in MS Office.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following sectors: Manufacturing, Utilities, Retail, Business Services, Consumer, Oil and Gas, Mining, Pharma, and TMT.
- Product knowledge, guarantees, syndicated loans, Derivatives, Bilterals, Trade Finance, and
- Familiarity with Leveraged Finance and legal documentation.
- Fluency in English (Spanish and/or Italian language is a plus).
If you are interested and want to hear more about this opportunity - please apply with your current CV, or reach out to Marija Drazic directly. We are looking forward to hearing from you!