We are running a search for a leading $80B+ Alternative Asset Manager that is interested in adding a Credit analyst to their Energy investing team. The team invests across the capital structure in various energy and infrastructure assets primarily in North America.
- Develop flexible financial models and perform forecasting and valuation
- Conduct financial and business due diligence
- Evaluate new and existing portfolio investments
- Compile investment committee memos/presentations
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst in private credit, public or private equity, or investment banking
- Experience in energy/upstream e&p required
- Advanced Excel and financial modeling skills; strong PowerPoint and presentation skills
Please apply here if interested in learning more about this role!