A Top American Investment Bank is hiring an Associate to cover Prime Brokerage and Margin Model Validations in Dallas.
This position will work very closely with the Prime Brokerage Model Development team to backtest and analyze margin and counterparty risk models, build challenger models, and assess risks in the Prime Brokerage trading activity across asset classes and products.
The ideal candidate has 3+ years of Model Development/Validation experience, deep knowledge of Margin Methodologies and counterparty risk analytics, and experience with machine learning models.
- Work closely with front office Prime Brokerage model development teams and perform independent validations and approve models for production
- Build challenger models and oversee ongoing model performance monitoring
- Collaborate with stakeholders across model development, quant, IT, and other teams within the bank
- Communicate key findings and the results of model validations activities to key stakeholders and management
- Master's Degree in a Quantitative Discipline; PhD preferred
- Prior experience with margin risk calculations, IM/SIMM models, Counterparty Risk models, CVA/XVA models
- 3+ years of Model Development/Validation experience in a bank or financial institution
- Strong technical skills using Python, R, SQL, or other programming languages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills