A top multinational investment bank is seeking a VP to join their counterparty credit risk team. This team is aligned with their Investment Bank and is essentially responsible for the credit assessment and approval for counterparties across the globe.
As a big part of this team, you will engage and challenge front office teams to ensure transactions, lead underwriting and credit analysis, and provide recommendations. This role will report into the Chief Risk Officer.
- Assess and evaluate counterparty exposure based on analysis of both quantitative and qualitative factors
- Prepare counterparty transnational credit proposals drawing conclusions related to credit assessment
- Conduct due diligence and interact with counterparties
- Participate in negotiations of trading documentation
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Familiarity with trading documentation
- Banking, Derivatives, and Capital Markets product knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills