An industry-leadingbuyside firm is looking to build out theircounterparty credit risk team. They are looking to bring on two credit analysts for their team that covers a large range of energy portfolios. This team will be responsible for performing daily risk monitoring ofcounterparties and assessing ongoing development of the credit risk framework.The ideal candidate has about 3-6 years of strong experience in energy and counterparty credit risk. Strong quantitative and data analysis experience is desired. As this is a new build out, they are also seeking strong innovative minds to provide ideas and a willingness to challenge consensus.
- Analyze, assess, and perform risk monitoring of counterparties
- Monitor daily trading activity according to established risk limits
- Engage with counterparties with negotiation of credit mitigation documentation
- 3 - 6 years of energy and/or counterparty credit risk experience
- Understand credit rating models and credit analysis
- Strong quantitative & data analysis skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills