My Client, a $10B+ global IT Services company, is looking for an Associate level candidate to join their Corporate Development team in Budapest. They have been very active on acquisitions, and are looking to continue their trajectory of rapid growth. If you are an M&A/Corporate Finance professional at the Senior Analyst/Associate level looking to join an exciting and growing company this would be a great opportunity for you! They are also interested in candidates with a background in M&A due diligence and/or integration management.
- Preparing and delivering presentations
- Performing extensive valuation and pricing analyses as well as assessing risk
- Taking responsibility for pre-close integration and execution plan
- Maintaining internal and external relations during the integration process
- Prior experience in M&A transactions and integration processes
- 3-5 years of experience in M&A, Big 4, or management consulting
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Team player but ability to work independently as well
- Strong communication skills
If you fit the above requirements and are interested in a career in Corporate M&A, please apply!