Title: Corporate Development Manager
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a strong firm looking to add a Corp Dev Manager to their Building Products team in Atlanta, GA. This Corporate Development Manager will have the opportunity to join a team that is a part of every deal process start to finish, gaining buy-side M&A reps and experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Corporate Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on buy-side M&A, some sell-side M&A, and some capital markets.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
Corporate Development Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 1+ years of Investment Banking experience. Open to Corporate Development, Private Equity, Equity Research, Big 4 Accounting/TAS.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Industry experience preferred but not required.
- Strong closed M&A deal experience.
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Manager role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.