Title: Corporate Development Associate
Summary: We are currently partnered with the world's largest manufacturer of charitable gaming solutions. They are currently looking to add an associate to their corporate development team. This Corporate Development Associate will get the chance to work closely with senior leadership.
Corporate Development Associate will be responsible for:
- Assist in the execution of M&A deals from evaluation through to close/integration
- Strategy and various organic growth initiatives
- Conducting extensive industry, market, and company-specific research
Corporate Development Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in corporate development, investment banking, corporate banking, accounting or transaction advisory services
- Ability to build complex valuation models, including public comps, DCF and LBO
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, business management or a related field
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Associate role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.