Title: Corporate Development and Strategy Manager
Company Summary: This national wholesale distributor of building and industrial products is looking to add on a Corporate Development and Strategy Manager to their team. The Corporate Development Manager will be responsible for working with executive leadership and various groups across the organization to help with developing and refining their corporate strategy.
Corporate Development and Strategy Manager will be responsible for:
- Interacting with executive leadership to evaluate new opportunities with company's corporate strategy
- Ability to perform financial statement analysis and valuation modeling
- Leading every step of the merger and acquisition process
- Performing due diligence and creating high quality strategy related presentations
Corporate Development and Strategy Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years in Investment Banking, Corporate Development, or Transaction advisory
- Understand all aspects of M&A process
- Strong work ethic and capable to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in the Corporate Development and Strategy Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.