We are currently working with an International Bank. They are actively seeking out high potential Corporate/Institutional Banking individuals to be part of their dynamic team here in Singapore.
They are in search of a Corporate/Institutional Banking Vice-President/Senior Vice-President to be a part of their dynamic team based in Singapore. This is a new Vice-President/Senior Vice-President opportunity, a part of their expansion within the Asia team, and we are looking for a Vice-President/Senior Vice-President to join this International Bank.
Responsibilities of a Vice-President/Senior Vice-President:
- Credit analysis and preparing relevant credit-related documents
- Cross-sell full suite of products available in the Bank
- Farming and Hunting
Requirements of a Vice-President/Senior Vice-President:
- At least 5 (Vice-President) and 10 (Senior Vice-President) years of prior experience in Relationship Management within Corporate/Institutional Banking.
- Good deal track record and excellent knowledge of different types of products
- Team leader and ability to lead and mentor junior members
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)