A Tier 1 bank is looking for a Quantitative Risk expert to join their Corporate Banking team in Frankfurt. This function operates in trade finance, cash management and securities services to provide a broad range of products to their corporate clients across the globe. Joining the Financial Resource Team, you would combine your skills in Quant Analytics, Risk Management and Pricing to manage the liquidity risks of the group. This opportunity would also allow you to strengthen your understanding of system architecture and programming, enabling you to become an expert in your field.
- Develop the pricing tools along with the risk analytics framework for the Corporate Banking function.
- Build the infrastructure that links the corporate banking function to the Treasury and Market Risk units
- Assist in implementing the regulatory requirements for the banking book
- Continuously monitor and automate the risk processes
- Outline and execute the strategic analytics platform
- Advanced degree or equivalent in a mathematical, physics or econometric field
- Strong coding and programming skills, namely C++ and Python
- English Speaking
- Affinity for problem-solving using coding and a desire to specialize in the banking sector