- Championing group level budgeting exercise consisting of budget preparation and analysis of actuals there against
- Ensuring timely and accurate preparation of management reporting and validating the accuracy and reasonableness thereof
- Leading various cost efficiency initiatives
- Monitoring statutory compliances in areas of direct and indirect taxation and transfer pricing by all the subsidiaries
- Leading discussions on tax and transfer pricing initiatives and providing value additions.
- Facilitating cross sharing of learnings across the larger accounts and tax teams across the Group
- Ad-hoc special projects including activities relating to business expansion, commercial feasibility studies, capex investment budgeting & returns analysis, working capital efficiency analysis including inventory and receivables.
- Assisting in automation and dash boards creations for reduction of manual and repetitive
- Participation in other projects or analysis activities as may be allocated from time to time
- Good leadership, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- ACCA / CA/ CPA and a first-class accounting degree from a prime university
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of relevant experience with 3-5 years in trading/ processing industry with multi-country operations
- Conversant in accounting standards such as IFRS and company law
- Good knowledge and understanding of transfer pricing regulations especially for cross border supply chain activities, OECD guidelines, BEPS 2.0 etc.
- Exposure in implementation of various tools for automating data capture and reporting
- Detail-oriented, hands on personality capable of working in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Proactive with strong reasoning skills and ability to deliver independently without much supervision
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills with ability to connect the dots and look at full picture