A top investment bank are looking for a surveillence expert in their Compliance team to add additional experience to their Trade Floor.
As a Compliance Officer will:
- Be an expert on trade related topics, ensuring compliance at all times with Market Abuse Reguiations
- Be a contact point for audits on regulatory topics
- Create and develop frameworks that will further the Investment Banks compliance practices
The ideal Compliance officer will have:
- 3+ years experience within Compliance at an Investment Bank or coverage of Surveillence topics
- Abliity to communicate with senior stakeholders
The role offers a flexible work-from-home policy and great additional benefits.
If you are interested, please reach out to Matthew Carton at Selby Jennings.