Company Summary: My client is a fintech company which is based in Geneva. Currently, they are one of the multi-asset trading platforms. They are looking for a French-speaker compliance officer within their team.
- Analysis of account openings with possible risks and reporting it to the relevant committee, occasionally reviewing the accounts
- Advisory and supporting the front office regarding the AML issues.
- Establishing regulatory monitoring-sanctions in need
- Process daily AML alerts
- Key areas of focus: AFC , AML, KYC, transaction monitoring
- Several years of relevant experience in a compliance function (within a financial institution).
- Knowledge of European/Swiss financial laws within Anti Financial Crime
- Ability to work well with others and detect challenges
- Fluent French and English language skills are essential, any other languages are plus
- Legal or business background is a plus
- Relevant certifications are a plus: CAMS; LLM; CCP
For further information, please contact Yagiz Cafer Cakmak