Company Summary: My client is one of the largest regional private banks which is based in eastern Switzerland. They are one of the most successful bank for mortgages and exclusive clients in their region. They want ambitious people who can give team innovative approaches in their compliance department.
- Assist the team with their advisory character in AML and transaction monitoring
- Maintaining internal standards, policies and controls and coming up with new compliance procedures
- Internal/External advice in request to the business and FINMA
- Key areas of focus: AML/KYC, GDPR, Financial Regulatory Compliance, risk assessment.
- Several years of relevant experience in a compliance function (within a financial institution).
- Knowledge of international/Swiss financial laws, particularly within Anti Financial Crime
- Ability to work well with others and detect challenges
- Fluent German and English language skills are essential
- Legal or business background is a plus
- Relevant certifications are a plus: CAMS; LLM; CCP
For further information, please contact Yagiz Cafer Cakmak