We are currently representing a major financial services provider with 100 years of experience since it was launched. Our client is within the top 200 among Fortune Global 500 in terms of operating income. Our client scope includes corporate and institutional banking, loan syndications, and corporate bond investment.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the Compliance department within the bank industry.
- Familiar with the Luxembourgish and EU banking regulations
- Familiar with the standard contractual lending agreements
- Exceptional analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English. Other European languages will be an asset
- Monitor and support the analysis of the regulatory requirements, ensuring the policies and procedures are compliant
- Design of internal policies with regulatory compliance context
- Support the identification and assessments
- Develop the compliance plan
- Review transaction alert, AML & KYC