A leading asset manager is seeking a driven and open-minded compliance officer, who is seeking a role with huge potential to learn and grow into a role with more responsibility. Your tasks would vary greatly, and you would be reporting directly to the Head of Compliance. This role will enable you to develop significantly and broaden your general compliance knowledge.
- To ensure the compliance framework regarding applicable regulations as well as the existing policies and procedures.
- Perform AML/CTF compliance officer task as you will monitor the on-boarding process and manage client complaints.
- Provide compliance advisory support to the Manco, monitoring and follow- up on compliance findings.
- 2 years or more of compliance experience in financial services, preferably in an Asset Manager.
- Open minded, very organised and a strong desire to learn.
- Fluent in English - French, Spanish and German are considered a strong asset.