A leading FinTech are currently searching for a Compliance Officer to join their team. The fintech, specialising on the investment solutions, are keen to find an experienced individual, particularly in Anti-Financial Crime.
This Compliance Officer will:
- Act as Deputy to the Head of Compliance focusing on AML matters
- Key figure in handling KYC Due Dilligence issues
- Create new work-practices for AML policies
- Present trainings on compliance related topics
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in legal, economics business or relevant work experience
- 3+ years of compliance experience within financial services
- Knowledge of the Switzlerand market and regulations such as AMLA, FinIA etc
If you believe you could be interested, please reach out to Matthew Carton at Selby Jennings.