· Establish, document, maintain and update policies and procedures and controls pertaining to Singapore branch compliance framework.
· Work with internal relationship managers with regards to AML & KYC matters for the opening and maintenance of managed accounts.
· Work with our internal investor relations and marketing team on AML & KYC matters related to investors for our internally managed funds.
· Maintain and update the company's compliance manual to ensure that internal compliance policies adhere to Singapore regulatory requirements and guidelines.
· Conduct risk analysis across the business lines and support functions of the Singapore branch.
· Identify gaps in controls, policies and procedures and to assist the business lines and support functions in implementing controls, policies and procedures to address these gaps to ensure compliance with Singapore regulatory requirements.
· Manage compliance governance requirements of the Singapore branch.
· Assist in regulatory change management to identify impacted people, systems and processes and procedures, and to plan and develop training programs and conduct compliance training.
· Liaise with the necessary regulatory authorities such as the MAS and be the liaison officer during external audits.
· Assist with MAS related matters (e.g. submission of documents, surveys, etc.).