A consulting firm in tremendous develop is seeking a Compliance Manager to help developing the compliance department further. This consulting firm is serving numerous banks and investment fund managers within their Compliance, Audit and Risk departments, both on short- and long-term basis. You would have supervising duties and be reporting directly to the partners meaning you would have a significant impact on the overall business development.
- Potentially managing 3-4 junior compliance officer, and as a compliance expert provide advice and guidance to the firm and clients.
- Being the first point of contact with CSSF and preparing reports.
- Assist partners and directors in the overall development of the firm with the added value from a compliance perspective.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in compliance within financial services.
- Experience in preparing documents for the CSSF, drafting compliance monitoring programs, gap analysis and conduct AML/CTF audits.
- You are or intend to be CSSF approved compliance officer.
- Fluency in English, German will is considered to be strong advantage.