A leading real estate investor and fund manager is seeking a highly qualified Compliance Manager in Luxembourg. This company specialises in Property Funds Management, Property Investment, and Asset Management - with operations across three continents! As the Compliance Manager you will have an important role in maintaining and strengthening the Regulatory Compliance framework and supporting with the company's group strategy. If you are looking to join a diverse and fast-paced team - this could be the perfect role for you!
- Building a sustainable advantage to the AIFM by ensuring it's fully compliant and reporting to CSSF
- Review of CSSF policy and consultation documents and other regulatory developments
- Overseeing and managing all financial crime and data protection registrations
- Supporting the Conducting Officer with the risk management framework, with CSSF communications, managing the internal audit process and periodic reports to the Board of Directors
- Liaise with the AIFM's European business to ensure compliance with local data protection regulations.
- Organizing and hosting learning and development sessions.
- Practical experience of dealing with the CSSF and AIFM-related matters
- A university degree in Law and/or Financial Regulation
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role in an international organisation
- Familiar with screening tools, preferably World Check and good Microsoft Office skills
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English, any other language is a bonus
- Positive and self-motivated team player
- Meticulous, with strong attention to detail, and a thorough and tenacious approach