A local unique firm with an outstanding culture is looking to build out their compliance framework by adding a mid to senior level Compliance Auditor to the team.
- Assist internal audit functions by building and executing compliance-related audit policies and programs specific to underwriting and loans.
- Summarize each review and findings from each audit source and make recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with team on remedial action plans within the loan review program.
- Help manage procedures for problem credits while monitoring the firm's watch list, credit, collateral, and policy exceptions.
- Make key recommendations to improve and originate new polices with key stakeholders.
- Assists other departments with compliance projects, auditing, and accounting.
- Create checklists to review and track compliance, reporting, and development procedures to support policies and procedures within the compliance field.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Auditing, or related field.
- 3+ years audit experience and knowledge of internal and regulatory compliance.
- Experience with projects related to compliance audits.
- CPA preferred, not required.