A multi-strategy hedge fund is looking for a Compliance Associate to join their team to play a key role in the operations and development of the compliance framework to enhance the growth of the firm. The firm is well established and operates with a collaborative and calculated approach in the market. The role will report to the CCO and be responsible for executing day to day compliance operations on an advanced level.
- Monitor and update the firm's Code of Ethics and Compliance Manual
- Perform testing on compliance policies and procedures
- Develop and implement compliance training programs
- Handle all SEC regulatory filings including but not limited to Form ADV, PF, 13H, 13F
- 2-5 years of compliance experience at a hedge fund
- Experience with marketing review and regulatory filings
- Bachelor's Degree