A well-established multinational bank providing a great variety of services is seeking an Advisory Compliance Manager to assist the business on broad compliance topics. You would be joining an experienced team focusing on providing advise the business on a great variety of compliance topics.
This team is very collaborative and can provide exceptional opportunities for growth in the compliance field. Due to the global presence of the company, you will likely have numerous opportunities to progress outside your initial role.
- Advising the business on various compliance topics to ensure adherence with the regulators.
- Monitoring and mitigating regulatory compliance risk as well as implementing new procedures in the monitoring process.
- Executing the oversight program to ensure that all regulatory standards are met.
- Promoting strong compliance ethics across first and second line of defence.
- At least 4 years of experience within financial services.
- Experience is regulatory compliance, knowledge of MIFID/EMIR would be strong advantage.
- Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and good judgement.
- Fluent in English