- Providing provide professional company secretarial and regulatory compliance services for both listed and multinational corporations clients.
- To handle Know Your Client on new engagements and conduct annual Know Your Client review on client companies
- To coordinate with working procedures amongst other teams
- Other job related duties as assigned
- Recognised university degree, ICSA / HKICS qualified.
- Min 5 years solid company secretarial experience gained from certified public accounting practice, law firms or other trust or corporate service related practice.
- Previous experience working in or with listed companies.
- Membership of recognised professional institute in law, accounting or company secretarial studies.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).