Responsibilities for Commodity Risk Analyst - Global Energy Firm:
- Perform risk reporting and analyses including VaR, MVaR, stress testing, and market risk accountabilities.
- Drive timely reporting of P&L and exposure for the trading book
- Conducting reviews and analysis of trading control, financial, and market risks across energy products.
- Ability to make key decisions independently
Key Requirements for Commodity Risk Analyst - Global Energy Firm:
- Relevant degree in Finance, Accounting or Maths is desirable
- Ability to work under tight timeline and pressure
- Strong team player who can manage stakeholders