A European Bank is expanding their Commodity desk and is seeking a Derivative Trader to support and manage their growing trading activities across Energy and Metals.
- Actively follow developments in the paper commodity markets
- Be able to trade a wide spectrum of commodity products, with a focus on Energy
- Price indicative and firm quotes for clients
- Have continuous interaction with Sales on trading/hedging ideas
- Manage risk position of the desk within the applicable limits and desk risk tolerance
The Ideal Candidate should come with strong experience in commodity trading, with good knowledge of the energy market and is willing to cover across commodities asset classes opportunistically. Good understanding of Options and Derivatives and corporate clients' flow business would be required.