Our client is an energy company with presences across US and Europe and is now expanding into Asia. The company focuses on trading environmental products and assisting clients to reach their environmental and sustainability objectives through trading and advising on products such as carbon offsets, environmental certs, biofuels and many others.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated professional who is looking to take up a sales and trading position with a growing company in sustainability.
- Work with clients of various sizes in different industries to create, manage and grow your portfolio of clients
- Develop and build up your own leads through cold calling, industry events, business meetings
- Work closely with the team of traders to close deals in a collaborative manner
- You will serve as a consultant to clients to make sustainability a part of their companies' foundation, contributing to helping reach Net Zero in the APAC region
The Ideal Candidate:
- Driven professional with experience in sales and finance
- Candidate to focus on businesses in Korea or Japan markets hence ability to speak Korean and/or Japanese is essential
- Bachelor's or master's graduate, with 2-5 years of experience in a Sales/Trading/Brokerage/Business Development role
- Performance-driven, excellent communicator and not afraid to cold call and break down doors