- identify target opportunities around which trading strategies can be developed;
- incorporate disparate data sets into coherent data models that support modeling and analysis;
- develop models which produce commercially useful forecasts and trading signals;
- implement operationally reliable trading models in software for incorporation into BETM proprietary platform; and
- assist in the daily execution of trading model portfolio and tracking of portfolio P&L.
A Strong candidate will have :
- Masters and PhD in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, related quantitative degree.
- Strong background and experience with programming languages Python and SQL
- Experience in Excel
- Experience with optimization techniques
- Experience in performing load flow analysis with tools such as Powerworld