An industry-leading, Proprietary Trading house are looking to hire a Systematic Commodities Trader/PM to join them at their offices in London. The company has a long track record of providing successful traders with a platform to be consistently profitable in a range of different Commodity markets, whilst being part of a collaborative, data-focused and tech-driven office.
* Complete ownership of the trading book with freedom to determine trading strategy.
* Manage trading exposure/Risk, with high attention to detail.
* Work collaboratively with other traders to discuss idea generation, signal research, market conditions and execution best practice.
* Mentorship and guidance to less experienced colleagues.
* A highly analytical and quantitative skillset with a first-class university education.
* A consistent, 2+ year, track record of returns on a Systematic Commodities Trading book, buy or sell-side.
* Experience in a highly quantitative environment fluency with all relevant models.
* In-depth understanding of Big Data analysis, and the relevant techniques, and experience leveraging the latest technology to provide a trading edge.