Coal Trade Operator, Commodities,
- Work hand-in-hand with commercial team to ensure contracts are issued once trades have been validated
- Follow up on shipment and payment status (including receivable and payable)
- Handle full set of post-shipping documents after vessel has completed loading
- Laytime calculation, demurrage settlement and insurance of shipments handled.
- You may need to draft L/C format and negotiate L/C terms
- Negotiate contract terms with stakeholders including supplier and customer
- Ensure timely processing of cargo payments and freight payments.
- Strong interest and experience within the coal markets
- Good team player and strong sense of logic
- Strong communication skills and detail-oriented
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin as you will be dealing with Chinese counterparts
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance or Business or related field.
This role will offer candidates the chance to develop their career with an expanding trading company. Candidates applying for the role should be entrepreneurial in nature, hard working, and initiative driven.