Are you up for the challenge and want to join our team as a new Cloud Engineer? Apply now.
What you'll do
You will join a highly-customized environment where proprietary tools and technology run. You will be expected to help build the pioneering tools to keep our systems cutting edge. You will help enable the technology evolution while maintaining control.
- Design and support AWS infrastructure to ensure the highest performance, security and reliability;
- Write, test and integrate monitoring and observability throughout our trading infrastructure;
- Optimize developer workflows through tooling and automation to increase the flexibility of the platform, particularly specializing in Infrastructure as Code through terraform;
- Manage our highly available and secure data storage system and manage storage policies for cost efficiency;
- Build, use and maintain our CI/CD pipelines;
- Manage capacity planning for cloud infrastructure;
- Work with business stakeholders to analyze, design, develop and deploy the automation of data work-flows to advance the business.
What'll help you succeed
- A working knowledge of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems;
- Prior experience in designing, deploying, and scaling production infrastructure;
- Deep knowledge of AWS cloud-based infrastructure and solutions, its principles and performance;
- Instinctive design, research and problem solving skills;
- Good understanding of networking fundamentals is a plus;
- Experience in various configuration management tooling;
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems;
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands
If you are interested, please reach out to Eva Sassnick.