Our client, a hedge fund spin off that provides integrated front to back office services to investment managers and financial institutions, is looking to expand their footprint in Asia in their Hong Kong office. Throughout the full asset management life-cycle, from a portfolio management system, to risk/operations, compliance support and investor relations services, they provide end-to-end services. The business is a spun off one of the world leading hedge fund managers and have a portfolio of strong clientele.
With over 200+ employees across EMEA, US, and looking to expand in Hong Kong, the team is led by highly experienced finance professionals across multiple disciplines and considered an industry leader in trading analytics, risk analysis and operational robustness.
They are excited to bring a strong DevOps engineer to rapidly growing business with institutional backing and a proven track record in delivering a suite of financial services to a market-leading standard.
- 5+ years' experience as DevOps/Infrastructure engineer within a software engineering/product/web team, either within or out of the financial industry
- Experience with AWS and its core services
- Experience building infrastructure as code and configuration for high volume and performance services
- Building high availability distributed systems with horizontal scalability
- Exposure to containers and containerised workloads technologies e.g. orchestration services such as Kubernetes, as well as building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Kafka, in particular MSK would be desirable