A leading asset manager with a focus on managing leverage loans and CLO's wants to bring on an experience Investment Professional in their New York office. This individual will need prior buy-side exposure to healthcare (3-6 years) and experience underwriting leverage loans transactions.
You will play an integral part on the team, as you will be given a ton of responsibilities and industries to underwrite new transactions and cover existing loan investments. The compensation for this role is very compelling as it will be very competitive. A ton of growth and opportunity to make an impact right away.
- Covering existing loan investments and certain industries
- Analyze Primary issuance and secondary market opportunities
- Recommend buy/hold/sell positions based on credit and relative value
- Preparation of underwriting approval/decline memos for credit committee
- Bachelors required, master preferred
- Must have healthcare exposure (3-5 years)
- Proven track record.
- Buy-Side experience
If you think you qualify, please apply to learn more!