- Coordinate preparation of meeting materials including but not limited to market reviews and portfolio outlook
- Work closely with middle office and reporting team to ensure accordance and quality of all external meetings
- Participate in onboarding processes including account opening, KYC and FATCA documents collection and updates
- Attend to client enquiries and escalate queries to responsible internal teams as appropriate
- Assist with internal projects and assignments as required.
- Bachelors degree or above from a recognised institution
- 5+ years of client servicing experience in asset management
- Fluency in English is a must