- Supporting the day to day client requests and needs across Macro products.
- Implement selling as a continuum -- independently and effectively complete a transaction from start to finish (make the call; send the research; sell and close the deal; book the trade)
- Understand drivers of relevant markets and establish a high degree of competence with clients around executing trades.
- Understands firm's approach and policies for managing risks in relevant business and applicable legal and regulatory rules, and follows policies.
- Build foundation of trust with clients by demonstrating an understanding of their needs, clearly articulating desk ideas, and being responsive.
- Balance potentially competing needs across clients, internal partners and the firm.
- Assist with the post trade process by ensuring the accuracy of all entries and to ensure internal controls are followed.
- 3+ years of experience in Macro Sales or related field.
- Strong knowledge of FX and Rates products.
- Prior experience in Macro Sales covering Institutional Clients.
- Covering Onshore/Offshore Clients is a big plus.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.