A vertically integrated, value-add multifamily and mixed-use residential real estate investment firm based in Washington, DC is seeking to add a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee their operations team. The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will provide leadership, management, and vision to ensure that the company delivers exceptional outcomes to meet company objectives.
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will be responsible for...
- Collaborate with the CEO and CFO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and growth operations
- Drive quality and profitability to meet or exceed company's objectives
- Assess organizational structure and recommend changes for efficiency
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) should have...
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Real Estate, or related field
- Master's degree or MBA is a plus
- 10+ years of experience with extensive knowledge and leadership
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Exceptional executive presence, business acumen and presentation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills