Our client is a large global enterprise with over 10,000 employees on every continent and a comprehensive range of services within the financial sector. The company's Audit department is looking for a full-time Chief Internal Auditor to lead the fund service's Internal Audit function and growing operations.
The candidate should offer independent, impartial assurance services to enhance the company's operations at strengthening the functions of the company. Increase and safeguard the organisation's value of the organisation by giving objective, risk-based assurance, counsel, and insight by applying a systematic, disciplined approach to assessing and enhancing the efficacy of governance, risk management, and control systems to achieve the company's goals.
- Planning and executing audit missions strategically and evaluating risks regarding the success of goals are correctly diagnosed and controlled, which includes:
- Ensuring compatibility with compliance standards for policies, laws, regulations, etc.
- Controlling the efficient use of acquired resources and assets.
- Reporting to the Management Board in a direct line and presenting a risk-based internal audit plan at least annually
- Reviewing and adjusting the internal audit plan according to occurring circumstances such as changes in risk, operations, systems
- Supervising all engagements of the internal audit plan is executed
- Follows up on engagement findings and corrective movements and reviews periodically to the Supervisory Board, Management Board and the Internal Control Committee (ICC)
- Cooperating closely with stakeholders, external auditors and other control functions (i.e. Compliance, Risk Management)
- University degree (Bachelor's/Master's/PhD) in Business Administration, Finance, Law or another similar field
- 10+ years of professional experience in Internal Audit. Additional experience in the general financial sector is a plus.
- Preferably, additional professional certifications for Auditors (i.e. CIA, CPA, CISA, IC)
- Great expertise in fund administration
- Sound understanding of regulatory requirements, specifically in Europe and Luxembourg
- Fluent in English, German or other languages are a plus
To apply for the Chief Internal Auditor role, please contact Karim Moghrabi, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, on LinkedIn.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!