An exciting multinational bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services are looking for a CFCC, Data and IT Compliance Specialist to join their Frankfurt office.
- Keep up to date with legislative and regulatory developments, especially those pertaining to IT Compliance, Data Protection, Privacy/ Secrecy, and Information Security, in order to adequately perform the tasks that have been assigned to you, including those of the DPO and Deputy ISRO for SCB AG (e.g. through trainings, workshops, networking etc.).
- Inform and advise the data controller or processor, as well as the employees who perform data processing activities, of their obligations under applicable data protection, privacy, and secrecy laws and regulations, as well as under other data protection and privacy-related provisions of the EU or EU Member States.
- Give counsel regarding the data protection impact assessment and keep an eye on its execution.
- Whenever possible, work with the appropriate supervisory authorities on data protection issues (incl. data processing).
- Someone with at least 2 to 3 years' experience in Compliance.
- Fluency in both German and English
- Someone who is open minded, team orientated and loyal.
- Excellent knowledge and several years' experience regarding Data Protection/ Privacy Laws, such as GDPR & BDSG. Good knowledge on surrounding laws, such as how MiFID, MaRisk, GwG, TTDSG, IT SiG and Labour laws are impacting Data Privacy.